Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Racing...

My mind has been racing since last night, and I can't seem to turn it off. I hate that.

I'm too much of a thinker. I wish I knew everything clearly, all the facts, the logic behind

peoples thinking. What I wanted to do in life. I want to do something that I love, makes

me good money, and can work when I want to so can spend time with Hunter. Now that

I'm a mom I see things almost completely different. I want to be home with him as much

as I can. I have so many interests. I need a owners manual for myself or something. It's

almost December, so obviously Christmas is just around the corner- and I'm not ready for

that. However, I am ready for 2011. SO READY!! This year has sucked those

far, best thing really has been Hunter being born.  I don't know how many people read this

I'm still a newbie to blogger.com, but if you are do you know what you want your New

Year's resolution to be ? I know one of mine is to loose this baby weight? Anyone have

any good workout routines to loose belly fat from baby? Well I got to go things to do.

Thanks for reading my vent. Buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment